Polar Bears are super cool animals whose habitat is in danger. As ice continues to melt, Polar Bears have less and less room to live.
Facts About Polar Bears
- Polar Bears are the largest bears in the world.
- They weigh 700 to 1600 Pounds
- Their fur is clear, and their skin is black
- Polar Bears have webbed front paws
- Polar Bears eat seals, fish, and Walruses
- They hunt by waiting by a seal’s breathing hole in the ice
- Polar bear babies are called cubs
- Polar bears can swim 60 miles at a time